New Favorite Little Free Library...

As a steward of my own Little Free Library, I get a monthly newsletter sharing other stewards' Libraries of Distinction. I had to share this one.

From Kathleen S, steward of The Little Sunflower Library #45873, located in Lawrence, Kansas. "Our sunflower library was inspired by our state flower. We had a more typical library for four years, but we wanted something with a little more personality. It was designed and built by local artist Greg Ornay, and it has brightened up the neighborhood!"

I may go out of my way to see this treasure on our next cross-country adventure.

“I really believe in a Little Free Library on every block
and a book in every hand.
I believe people can fix their neighborhoods,
fix their communities, develop systems of sharing,
learn from each other,
and see that they have a better place on this planet to live.”
-Todd H. Bol, LFL Founder

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments