My Little Free Library Was Closed For The Winter...

Affixed to the Lodgepole Pine tree in our front yard is my very own Little Free Library. I've written several times about my love of these take a book, leave a book treasure chests.

Ribbon cutting April 2017
Normally, mine is accessible and proudly on display.
That is until the Winter of 2018/19. My library was encased in about eight feet of snow.
Over the last few weeks, I've watched it reveal itself with each sunny day. 
While there is still a bit of an effort to reach within, the treasures that await are worth the effort.
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.” 
― Ernest Hemingway

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments