A Snowy Hike to Emerald Bay

Emerald Bay is my happy place. When we awoke and saw what a gorgeous day it was, we headed out early beating the exodus of tourists checking out of their hotel rooms.



While the snow was a tad treacherous in some parts, it was all worth it just being there.

Even Spring was visiting the Bay.

A picnic lakeside makes the trip down the hill that much more fun.
This selfie, and the four images below, were taken with Steve's new Pixel 3 cell phone. I think they are exceptional. They almost make me want to trade in my flip phone ... almost.

I could have slept here for hours.




The butterflies were out in full force. What an added delight to have one land on my water jug. A true gift. What a morning in Tahoe!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments