Scrabble® Sentence Cube Game...

For those who know me, I am a Scrabble junkie. I have various forms of game sets, including a beach towel Scrabble. When I found this 1971 Scrabble Sentence Cube Game at the thrift store, I knew I had really improved my collection.

This Vintage game was complete with all pieces included. The instructions are on the underside of the lid and it includes 21 worded dice cubes, a tumbler, a timer and even a paper score tablet. The goal is to make as many sentences, of any length, in the timer's allotment.

Oh man, I can't wait to play!

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

What thrift store? Shall we play this instead on Wed.?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments