'Flat Denise' Friday... Part 2

Continuing to share my travels, as Flat Denise, while I was gone in Italy, I have to share Keri's as a single post. This was the only way I was to get to Vietnam, and what a trip. Keri's comments are below, explaining each of my adventures. What a hoot!

We’re on Day 4 of our adventure and we “took” you on the Mekong River today.


Anyways, you picked up a new friend as you can see in the photos – a guy named, Greg Mertz. He’s hilarious and he told me he wants to email me his picture so I’ll take him on trips around the world.  He’s a very cheeky guy and I told him how you’re in Italy.  Greg told me that he’d make your husband jealous.
By the way, the kids all got involved by either being in the photos or by designing it (e.g. Jack wanted to take photos of you in the coconuts).  It was fun to take you along and it definitely made for a funny conversation.
You stopped off a brick making place, a rice field, a coconut processing area.  We actually took you to many more places including to a “Cao Dai” temple (pronounced “cow die”) and it was really interesting – a culmination of 5 religions (Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and Confucianism), a longan processing center and a market place in a little rinky tink town but I didn’t take pictures of you there.

What a fun way for me to see Vietnam and to be remembered.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Vietnam looks beautiful. I think I will go. I am so jealous that you have been(ish). :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments