Book Making at Bona Fide...

One of my favorite things is a book and to actually make one myself... indescribably awesome.

The talented artist, Coco Foy of Co2 Kustom, led the class teaching us the very fabulous Crossed-structure paper case binding technique.

Kim Wyatt, of Bona Fide Books (who I call the instigator of camaraderie) hosts a book making session every first Sunday of the month. After three hours in her very 'conducive to productivity' work space, we all walked away with a complete book that we were very proud of and is as unique as each of us. My book is the green one, lower right, with the title Love Letters.
There is something to learn/do/experience every single day here in Tahoe!

posted under |

2 comments:

Keri said...

Great! I may need you to help me refresh my book making skills. I learned almost 2 decades ago and am planning to teach my new Girl Scout troop in Folsom for their "Book Making" badge. Keri

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

These books are SOOOO cute!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments