Sunflowers in Temecula...

After having a very distinctive car for so many years, I knew instantly upon purchasing my very white blank slate of a car, it would be a canvas I had to 'paint'.
Knowing my fondness for sunflowers, it will be of no surprise to anyone when they see my car after today!

Dwayne, at Sign Concepts, did an awesome job.  There are five, beautiful groupings of sunflowers visible from every side of my car.  Hopefully that will be enough for me to spot it in the sea of white cars anywhere.  If not, it doesn't matter because just like in Italy, each time I see a sunflower, I have to smile...
 
...Bring me the sunflower crazed with the love of light.
-Eugenio Montale

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

It turned out cute! I am sure it will get a smile or two. :) (And very few frowns from those that don't care for sunflowers...)
Hahaha.
A perfect match.
***

Anonymous said...

Ooh yay! it looks gorgeous! xoxo xandra

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments