My weekend in Tehachapi with Leslie...

We met in college.  The adage, "Opposites attract", has always applied to me and Leslie and yet we've remained friends over three decades.  When she moved to Tehachapi in 1995 I came for a visit and have loved my sojourns here ever since.

I am spending three nights in this quaint town to celebrate Leslie's birthday.  It couldn't be more perfect.  The sky is exceptionally clear and blue and the air is exhilaratingly crisp.  There is even a slight hint of snow.

It will be a weekend of catching up over hot tea, long walks and great vegetarian food.  One night we will meander the hills of Tehachapi and delight in all the Christmas lights illuminating the sky (along with the full moon).  I love it here!

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been before, but have seen your pictures from previous visits and it looks lovely. :)
Happy birthday Leslie!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments