Tragedy at the Reno Air Show...

This morning, I awoke to read that an airplane had crashed into the grandstands at the Reno Air Races.  Just a year ago, Steve attended this same event with my brother, Chuck.  This is an annual race that Chuck tries to go to every year and it was a dream for Steve to be there before coming to Italy.

I found out, after hours of waiting, my brother wasn't at the race Friday afternoon.  As more details surface and the death toll climbs, I become more thankful for his safety and more saddened by the terrible tragedy.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Wow. That is unbelievable. It is so sad that the death toll continues to rise. Although I am saddened, unfortunately this is not unheard of. I honestly don't think I will ever go to an air show again. Although I do not live my life fearful, I don't think the thrill of an air show is worth the risk. (The details of this one are gruesome.)
I am glad Chuck is okay.
***
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments