New restaurant in town...YUM

Today we ate a delicious breakfast, with Mark and Carol, at Simply Sharon's.  According to Sharon, "With a strong LOVE for cooking and a desire to share my cooking with friends and bring good home-style cooking to the community, I started cooking for my church and then began catering within the church.  As my passion grew and the word spread, I began venturing out..."
 
The bisquits and gravy were the best I've had.  The coffee exceptional.  The service surprisingly wonderful.  I hope this place stays around... at least until I can try the hush puppies and Tofu Philly Sandwich.
 
 
 
 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments