Disneyland for the day!

What better way to send me off, to Italy, than a day at Disneyland... one of my favorite places of all time.  My friend, Philippe, treated Kegan, me, Lori and Judi to an unforgettable day in the Magic Kingdom.  We did everything we wanted:  our favorite rides, meeting characters, people watching and just having a blast.  It could not have been a more delightful day.

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney

posted under |

1 comments:

Deb Bako said...

Looks like a fun day! I just love your Minnie Ears, my guess you have worn them before!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments