Brady & Fred Marry















My dear friend, Brady, got married yesterday, in an unforgettable celebration.  The location, The Beach House, could not have been more perfect.

I have never seen Fred and Brady so happy and everyone there, witnessing the event, loved every moment of the day.  Actually, at the end no one was ready to leave.

Every detail was attended to.  Everything was beautiful.  A day to remember.

My toast:  "While I am not part of either family, I am a firm believer that "Friends are the Family we make along the way" and I have always thought of you, Brady, as the little sister I never had but always wanted. I am so happy you chose Fred to be my little brother-in-law.

My favorite quote about marriage is, "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."  I know your sights are on an amazing horizon and we wish you the happily-ever-after we know you both deserve!"

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments