Handglovery: the word of the day...

Lunch today was with my friend, Kim Wyatt, of Bona Fide Books.  I wanted to see her new artwork.

This came from her most recent News and Lit Event mailing, Handglovery is a word used by designers when creating a new font or typeface, as it contains the basic anatomy of type. We had a big empty space on the wall for a few months, so we put it up at HQ. If you're a font geek, drop in and check it out! For complete definitions, see the glossary at Font Shop. (FYI: We attempted Palatino.)
Being as I am a font geek, I had to stop by.  Is this the coolest?  I love learning something new and handglovery was it for today's lesson.

posted under |

1 comments:

Kim Wyatt said...

Yay! Love it. Thanks for coming to Print Club tonight!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments