Todd Borg, Tahoe Writer...

Before we moved to Tahoe, I purchased Mr. Borg's first book and I was hooked.

Steve and I met him, the first time, at a local craft fair in May.  He was very kind and we could have stayed there speaking with him all day.
Tonight, the Friends of the Library hosted a book signing and reading with Todd, which has been on my calendar since moving here.  He is here with his talented artist wife, Kit Night, who I will be writing about this weekend, but back to Todd Borg.
Todd spent a great deal of time explaining his writing process..how he knows his characters and what criteria he found works.  He then read the first chapter of his newest book and we were mesmerized by his delivery.
It was very obvious to me that we were in a room of Todd Borg fans and friends!  He answered many questions and was very entertaining and informative.  If there weren't murders in each novel, his books describe Tahoe so well, they could almost be guidebooks.  My ultimate goal is to have all ten of his books on my shelves.
"TAHOE TRAP is about a 10-year-old illegal, Mexican, immigrant boy whose foster mother is murdered, leaving him homeless, and, because he doesn't speak Spanish, without even a country he can call home."  Intriguing...just like Todd!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments