My Emergency Root Canal...

If there was ever the perfect time for a root canal, it was now! It's a good thing I've been ready for our upcoming trip for weeks.

For the last two weeks, my front tooth has been bothering me. Yesterday, it progressed to the point where cold caused a great deal of pain. On the way to an early dinner, Steve suggested we pop by Ethos Advanced Dental Care as we had met Dr. Sewell at the Greek Festival, of all places, and really liked him (my primary dentist is in Tahoe). He actually took the time to see me and suspected that, based on my various complaints, I needed a root canal. He then called the endodontist and secured me an appointment for today!
Dr. Shawn Anderson at Precision Endodontics confirmed Dr. Sewell's diagnosis and proceeded to commence work on making me pain free.
This is me, numbed and happy! I can't believe how the stars aligned for this very fortunate fix for me. I am so grateful for all who made this possible. On to our travel adventuring. Woohoo!

posted under |

2 comments:

jenny said...

Wow! What a relief to get the procedure done before your trip! Not how I was imagining your relaxing, wind-down day before you leave. So glad the dentist could see you. Have an awesome trip 💕

Anonymous said...

Vacations and dentistry are a fact of my life. Most memorable was oral surgery in Billings, MT!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments