The Bakery & The Bins...

We left the kiddos with their dads and us gals had a morning in Escondido.

We began our outing by meeting DIL #1's Mom, Julie, at A Delight of France.
Belatedly celebrating Julie's birthday (and to fuel our bargain hunting), we enjoyed the delights of France with coffee and almond croissants.
This flakey treat is the barometer in which I measure a bakery. This was a pretty successful stop.
Our destination was the Goodwill Outlet Center, lovingly nicknamed The Bins.
The pricing is intoxicating: adult clothing is 15 pieces for $25 (that's $1.66 each item), and children's wear for only two pieces for 99¢. We combine our treasures to guarantee the best deal possible.
We all came home with screaming deals, great memories, and happy pocketbooks.
Some of the treasures found did not come home with me but had to be documented. I loved this shirt, Save the USPS.

"Buying something on sale is a very special feeling.
In fact, the less I pay for something,
the more it is worth to me.
I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it.
I could spill something on it,
and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?"
-Rita Rudner

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments