Pat Sajak & Me...

I don't know if you follow entertainment news, but I'm a big fan, and today's headline made me remember my chance encounter with Mr. Pat Sajak.

A decade ago, I was a guide for the Japanese guests our Sister City organization would host. We frequented Rodeo Dr. where I met the host of Wheel of Fortune. The show is in the news today because one of its contestants made the most ultimate blunder. Contestant Kevin only had to guess one missing letter in “A Streetcar Na_ed Desire." He said, "K". Pat said that he would much rather see a play with that name instead of the one Tennessee Williams wrote. So that's my tie-in to today's thrilling news story! Funny stuff.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments