Meeting My Deductible...

Sticking with the "do something good (and/or fun) for me everyday" plan, I just went to Sierra Nevada Eye Center to see an ophthalmologist for my first real eye exam. He said that I had the best eyes that he will probably see today and I said, "Yeah and probably the youngest!" Ha, ha. BUT a clean bill of health for my eyes is a check off my 55 Year Check Up list. Next week my teeth, next month my ears, boobs already done. Woo hoo.

The day ended by having dinner out with friends. I'm seeing a pattern here, a meal after a medical event. Hmm. I like it.
It never hurts your eyesight
to look on the bright side of things.
-Barbara Johnson

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments