Our Murrieta Day...

While Steve and Betty had business to attend to, we daughter-in-laws went thrift store shopping.

While I think I owned this outfit in the '80s, there was something so perfect about this ensemble! 
It was 97° in the shade but the boy barbecued lunch for us anyway.
Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, a package arrives from Bob and Jenny. In it are these two boards, full of pressed flowers.
The card reads, "We thought that since you are missing the Tahoe wildflowers, we would send them (a few) to you. Missing you a bunch." Is that the sweetest?
I have been receiving updates about all the High Sierra Happenings. The one that made me long most for home, was this photo of wild Lupines and a darling bear frolicking in them. Man, I love Tahoe, even when I'm not there.

Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments