Blogging...

In addition to providing me with a reminder of how awesome life is, every now and then someone discovers my postings and writes something super sweet about them.

I received this from a new friend...

Hi Denise,
Kim gave me your blog address and I  just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying reading back postings on it.You make everything you do sound like so much fun.  And the photos are exceptional--especially the landscapes and sunsets.  You seem to know all the best programs to attend and people to know. Also you've given me ideas for hikes and bike rides. 

Thank you for posting pictures of the Book Arts group on Sunday, I meant to take some but then forgot.  It was fun seeing all the creativity and meeting your friends, getting together with you again.

Hope your day is enjoyable (what am I saying--you seem to find joy in every day!),
      Karen

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments