San Clemente for brunch and fun...
I spent time by the sea with my friend, Cindy, and then again with my brother, Chuck. GLORIOUS.
While I was living in Italy, my dear friend, Cindy, followed her dreams and moved from Temecula to the beach.  For almost as long as I've known her, she and Marc have spoken of returning to San Clemente.  Who can blame her?  Look at the view from her home.  Wow!
We walked a block to the seafront.  I can't believe this is her front yard.  I'm so happy for them.  They are living in paradise and I get to visit. 
An added bonus of being in a beach community is the fact that there are numerous amazing spots to dine.  We actually got tans while eating brunch.  How fun is that!
After Chuck did a round of golf, we came to Carlsbad.  No trip to California is complete without getting your feet in the warm sand and brisk sea.  This was a pretty terrific day.
“The cure for anything is salt water...
sweat, tears, or the sea.” 
-Isak Dinesen

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I LOVE the beach! Is that her view? How wonderful. Thanks for sharing. :)
How has Chuck enjoyed his golf focused stay?
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments