My brother, Chuck, arrives...

Yesterday we welcomed my big brother who arrived from Virginia to a glorious Southern Californian day.  Chuck is here for a week of golf, visiting friends, and hanging with his little sister.  Last night we barbecued and caught up a bit with news of his growing family (grand babies) and wonderful travels (North Pole).  It was a great night.  The next few days promise to be very delightful.
 
A brother is a friend given by Nature. 
~Jean Baptiste Legouve

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Sounds great! I love family time. :) How cool that he went to the North Pole. Maybe I should put that on the list? I look forward to being caught up on it all.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments