Friends, food and fun...
Today, for my final Chick Flick we saw the movie, You Again.  We all agreed it was a very delightful movie and what's fun for me is that I've met Jamie Lee Curtis, the mom in the movie (hence her photo on this posting). 
I met Jamie while at a book fair with Lynne.  She was gracious and funny.

The afternoon with my fabulous circle of friends is just one of the many ways I'm saying "ciao".  The countdown continues... we leave in four days.


A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; 
 but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls
and small, silly presents every so often- 
 just to save it from drying out completely.
-Pam Brown
I also had a fun conversation with Cloris Leachman once at Del Mar, and I was excited to see her also in this flick. She has made me laugh since "Mary Tyler Moore". 

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie Leigh Curtis is one of my favorites too. Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet up again before you leave. Hope you keep up your blog in Italy. Best wishes always, Laurie & Rod

Deb Bako said...

So exciting I just love her! You are a lucky lady!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments