Ciao for now party!

Our day was filled with laughs, some tears, a lot of hugs and hours of great friendship as we hosted our "Ciao for Now" party.

Over 60 photos were taken...all classic and worth putting on the blog.  I had to chose a slice that I thought captured it all.  I hope you agree!

I don't think love can be photographed, however.  What a exceptional night of amazing people, gathered, poolside to say "see you soon".   Steve and I feel so fortunate as far as friends go!!!  What a night!


"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility,
never an opportunity."

- Kahil Gibran

posted under |

1 comments:

Deb Bako said...

All those people there and many more me included feel your love all the time! You are such a wonderful friends to so many and our world is better place because of the two of you!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments