Sis says goodbye to Snowie so sweetly!

And the card reads:

Dear Snowie,


You have a forever place in my heart.  Such a kind being you have been, wearing every Halloween costume, being left outside one cold Christmas Eve, not a whimper of complaint out of you.  Always welcoming guests into your home with that beautiful, loving charm of yours. I will miss you and think of you sweetly.  A prayer goes with you as your life changes.  My love to you always Snowie,
Your Aunt

As you might know, Snowie will be living on my brother, Chuck's, farmette in Virginia since we will be leaving for one year.  She will spend her remaining days frolicking around the acreage and hopefully, being a good role model for his other two dogs.  This sentiment sums up Snowie so well.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI to all of you, what an enjoyable journey on your blog. Please continue it. I just love it. Kiss Snowie for me every morning. Wish I was in one of your little cupboards in the trailer traveling along but the blog does just about that so thank you sooo much for it.

Love Trish

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments