This morning began with a lunch date with Brenton (Christy had her first day of work at her awesome new job) and then after dropping him off at school, Steve and I spent the afternoon at the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center.  I have always been a Peanuts fan and now, even more so.  http://www.schulzmuseum.org/

We toured the museum, had coffee at the Warm Puppy Cafe and walked away in awe and educated.  Not bad for an afternoon. 

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, 
no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. 
What am I doing right?"
-Charles M. Schulz

posted under |

2 comments:

Brenton said...

Good new look. The museum looks pretty cool!

This is Brenton, btw.

Ann said...

Too cute!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments