Friendship...

Yesterday was a planned date with friends... an all call to anyone who was free to meet me for lunch.  I can't tell you how warmed my heart was when we had to change tables in the restaurant because the group kept growing.  Fourteen amazing women dined with me and perserved through my endless tales of Italy.
 
I have always prided myself on the wonderful circle of friends who are my life and saying "ciao for now" again was more difficult than I imagined.
 
A real friend is someone who would feel loss if you jumped on a train,
or in front of one.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad you are enjoying your time in the states. When do you head up north?
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments