Measure L Passed...

Last night, we went to a Measure L party. A group of us, gathered together, to watch the election results to see if the community would vote to fund our exceptional library.

There was hopefulness and wine... a good combination for a fun night!
When we left the party at 11 PM, things were looking good. When I read the results, I was teary and wrote, "I have never been more proud of a community than I am, this morning, of South Lake Tahoe with the passing of Measure L. We are a small but mighty town, whose residents know what’s of value. Way to go everyone! I’ll see you at the Library."

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

WOOHOO! Kudos for the best library, their amazing staff and all the FOL volunteers who helped get this passed.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments