Thrift Store Finds...

My sister-in-law, Ann, has begun a blog about her ability to score deals at Kohl's. While I love her Lady Frugality posts, I prefer shopping at thrift stores, especially ones like Angelview, a nonprofit that serves children and adults with disabilities.

Two of my best finds were a Chico's blouse (nothing under $59 on their website) for $7.99 and Franco Sarto pumps (the Nordstorms price tag, on sole, says originally $89) for $5.99. We have a big family reunion coming up, and I believe I'll be one of the best dressed there for under $20.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the thrift stores and you really get the best deals there! Great finds!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments