Our Disney Day... So Dang Fun!

Most know what a big fan I am of all things Disney, so when we get an opportunity to visit The Happiest Place on Earth I'm there. Today could not have been more perfect!

It was great spending time with Bob. He loves Disneyland almost as much as I do.

Connecting with Karen and David made the day that much more unforgettable. And going on David's favorite rides (we're on Big Thunder Mountain) was extra special.
I am especially fond of characters. Maleficent, the Evil Queen from Sleeping Beauty, was extra cool because she was a first for me.

Note which Ranger won!

This was Steve's first visit to the new Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure. He was not disappointed. Fun stuff being a kid again!

The movie "Frozen" is the big emphasis in DCA and when I saw this vegetable tie-in I had to document it. Only with Disney!!!
A first for us was dining so elegantly within an amusement park. Karen and David took us to their favorite spot, Wine Country Trattoria. We're hooked.
The parks become more magical at night. It was an exceptional day.
"It has that thing - the imagination,
and the feeling of happy excitement- I knew when I was a kid."
-Walt Disney, about Disneyland

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Where to begin... How about with the fact I am so jealous!! I need to go this year! It has been too long!
The evil queen is too good at her job. What a cool pic.
I love the delicious vino at Ca Adventure.
Well, I love it all!
And you didn't even have to sneak in to get in for free. Although, I wouldn't trade my story of getting in free for anything! ;)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments