The Actual Birthday...

Conveniently, our library book sale coincided with my true birthday, so my volunteering had me surrounded by a few of my favorite things... books and friends (everyone comes to this event).



Mom came by with birthday brownies and a dinner invitation for later.
Chris and Jan brought a huge, beautiful cake for me to share. Friends came by with birthday hugs, flowers and a song or two.
"Best friends are the people in your life that make you
laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better."
I ♥ my friends!

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! A little late, but my wishes are sincere. Hugs.
Odile

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments