Eagles at Harvey's

Again, another last. This time the final concert of the Summer Concert Series at Harvey's, which means the end of our free truck parties. EVERYONE came out for this one.

Normally, we take the truck over in the afternoon, and save our spot. At 11 AM, I told Steve that I had a feeling and that we better get the truck over NOW. This sign, and many other space holders were everywhere. We were lucky to get one of the last great places to park.
Later in the evening, six of us rode our bikes to Harvey's. What a blast!
I have spoken about the camaraderie at one of these concerts, tonight was extra special because of the friends we were with and that fact that the Eagles ROCKED.
Driving home, seeing the humanity enjoying a warm Tahoe night, humming familiar tunes... It was a very good day!


On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments