♪♫ Take Me Out to the Ball Game ♫♪

Okay, the perfect SUMMER night: warm breezes, a hot dog in my hand, a group of friends by my side and a baseball game. Man, that is sweet!

The Lake Elsinore Storm are the minor league farm team for the San Diego Padres and a blast to watch. 

If you came in a Super Hero outfit, you got in for free. This Batgirl was pretty precious. Needless-to-say, the crowd was interesting!
Yes, I got a photo with the mascot, Thunder. I love my "characters".
We had the best seats in the house, row three, behind home plate- awesome!
I saw 'Jack' without his head and asked him to put it on for some photos.
In 1994, after years of no clown as the image of Jack in the Box, the company brought back the original company mascot, Jack, but now in the form of a savvy, no-nonsense businessman who happened to have an enormous round clown head and to me is quite sexy. I was pretty excited to get a photo with him.
It was my friend, Jon's, idea to ask if I could wear the head. That sealed the deal- best night ever!!! What's super funny is I am actually smiling for this photo.
While the Storm lost 9-3 to the Modesto Nuts, it didn't seem to matter to these friends from across the sea.

"Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments